[blak] adjective, -er, -est, noun, verb, adverb
1. lacking hue and brightness; absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
2. characterized by absence of light; enveloped in darkness: a black night.
3. (sometimes initial capital letter)
a. pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
4. soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
5. gloomy; pessimistic; dismal: a black outlook.
One of many definition of black! In this case, black means lust, carnality…
This is the brand new collection of Finesmith by Yula Finesmith: NOIR!
ATTENTION This image does't represent the whole NOIR collection. Please check on the Finesmith Mainstore the entire collection. image (raw), model and style by Diconay Boa